Creating an account on the Adara platftorm shall include the provision and conformation of an email address and your country of residence. You must be at least 18 years old to register and use the Adara Platform.
Identity Verification (KYC)
Adara is a fully compliant digital assets exchange according to the transitory regime available under the Maltese Virtual Finance Assets Act.
Our group of companies also obtained licenses to trade Cryptocurrency against Fiat Currency and Virtual currency Wallet service(N FRK000414, FVR000498) according to Estonian law.
To create an account with us, you are required to provide identification and verify your address to prevent fraud and keep the community and our platform safe, it also adds an extra layer of security to your trading and payment information.
1. Accept Privacy Terms and processing your Personal Data
Click “Proceed” and follow the instructions on the screen.
First, you will have to check and accept our privacy terms and give consent to process your personal data.
2. Choose your ID type
According to international Know Your Customer standards you can verify your identity with any official government document — ID-card, passport or driving license. After taking a photo of your document, please send us the pictures, using the form.
What is important to note when you take a photo:
- All corners of the document should be visible in the photo.
- The text in the document should be easy to read. Make sure there are no highlights and stains on the photo. Low-quality pictures won’t be accepted by the system.
- If your document has two pages or two sides (for example, a US ID-card or a CIS passport), both sides/pages must be attached.
- The document must be valid for at least a month. An expired document won’t be validated.
- The system doesn’t accept documents corrected in the graphics editors.
- We accept JPEG or PDF files no less than 500 KB.
- In some cases, the document has to have Latin transliteration as the system doesn’t accept Arabic ligature.
3. Selfie with ID document
Now we need your selfie picture with the same document. That’s how we can confirm that the document belongs to its owner. At this stage, the system will not accept a photo of the document, without the owner in the same picture with it.Important:
- Your face should be visible both, on the selfie and on the photo in the document, so that the algorithm can correctly identify the features.
- The photo must be of decent quality so that the text on the document is readable.
4. Verify your address
You can confirm the address with one of the following documents:
- Utility bill.
- Bank statement.
- Tax invoice.
- Other government issued residential statements/certificates.
5. Wait until your verification is confirmed
I've uploaded my documents to Adara. What’s next?
Once you have submitted your documents, they go for automatic screening, adhering to the strictest security standards to ensure your data is protected.