Get AAA Tokens at launch without any lockups or restrictions!
What are AAA tokens?
AAA token is a payment token for the Adara platform.
How are AAA used?
- Get invited to participate to Adara's IEO.
- Trading fee reduction.
- Access redemptions.
- Access to custom widgets, trading bots and other content.
- Spend AAA for reputation points.
- Ranking top AAA earners on our leaderboard.
How can I get AAA?
- Invite people and earn AAA tokens based on their cumulative trading volume. The more they trade, the more you earn - 30% cashback in AAA from referral's trading fees.
- All invitees will get $50 in AAA after KYC.
- For every completed KYC verification you will earn $50 in AAA.
- To participate in Adara Referral Program you need to complete registration on Adara Platform.
- On personal Referral Page in just one click you can share your referral link via Facebook, Twitter, or Email.
- You can also import contacts from your email provider. When you import your email contacts, we don't store your password, and your contacts are secure. You can choose which contacts to send an invite to.
- Referral links look like https://adara.io/referralprogram_112589332 they have special code on the end to identify your account.
- When someone clicks your link, you will get AAA if they sign up and complete KYC at any time from that device, even if they close the browser and come back later.
- There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer, although we do reserve the right to adjust or change the referral program rules in the future.
- AAA will be paid to you based on a 30% percentage of fees paid by referred users. This percentage will increase as the total turnover of referred accounts increases.
- You can also check a report of all your referral history by visiting personal
- Promoting your referral code through the use of paid advertising on 'Adara' or Adara-related keywords is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to bidding or running ads on search brand keywords that include 'Adara' or similar variations and using 'Adara.io' branded terms in your ad copy, is not appropriate. Referrers who engage in such activities will have their referral codes deactivated and all referrals resulting from such activities are ineligible for referral payments.
Why did my referral AAA not show up?
There are a few possible reasons:
- The referred user must have signed up and pass KYC after clicking your referral link (and if the user clicked multiple referral links, this user must have clicked your link last).
- The referred user must complete their trades on Adara Trading Platform, only after trades execution referral will receive points payout;
- It can take some time for updating referral balance, and AAA may not arrive immediately.
- We check for duplicate or fake accounts and don't pay out referral bonuses on these accounts. Duplicate or shared financials will cause disqualification.
Unfortunately we can't guarantee payout on every account you refer due to the limitations mentioned above and risk of fraud, but we make a good faith effort to do so whenever possible. In addition, Adara reserves the right to change the terms of the referral program at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or other reasons. By participating in the referral program you acknowledge that receiving payouts is not guaranteed by Adara.