The Adara API Documentation for your reference.
- No more than 3 orders per second;
- Interval between orders should be at least 100 milliseconds;
- Not more than 600 requests per minute;
- No more than 200 open orders for one pair;
- If over a period of 24 hours, more than 30 orders were created and 70% of this orders were canceled, then Adara platform will block this user for next 48 hours.
API usage block
During the banned period, users can not create the new orders. Users can cancel orders via the UI and via the API. You will be notified by email about how long your account will be blocked and when you can start trading.