My orders widget shows user’s open orders and trading history. Trading history is used for tracking process of filling orders. You can see how your order was executed (or partially filled), number of trades, amount, price and time of each trade inside of the order. Adara interface allows users to cancel orders partially (if it is filled partially) or total delete order (if order not filled).
My orders includes this type of information:
- Side — type of operation — buy or sell.
- Pair — trading pair, for example, BTC/TUSD.
- Type — limit, stop, stop-limit or market order.
- Amount — amount of coin user sells or buy in this order.
- Price — price of the order.
- Filled — shows the % of order execution.
- Date — time and date of order creation.
- Status — Open, Filled, Closed, Canceled or Expired.