Your order may have following statuses:
- Open - an open order is an order that is to be executed when an, as yet, unmet requirement has been met before it is cancelled by the customer or expires. Sometimes, a lack of market liquidity for a particular asset could also cause an order to remain open (Investopedia)
- Filled - fill of order is the action of 100% completing or satisfying an order for a buying or selling the asset. For example, if a trader places a buy order for a BTC at $7000 and a seller agrees to the price, the sale occurs, and the order fills. The $7000 price is the fill or execution price (Investopedia).
- Canceled - user can go and manually cancel the order, or operator can cancel the order because of suspicious account activity.
- Closed - partly filled orders, mostly for market orders which is closed because of a lack of market liquidity.
- Expired - expiration determine how long an order will stay open without filling. Adara platform keeps orders open for 28 calendar days.