Address Management allows you to save and name withdrawal address so that you can quickly select a certain address.
For security, new crypto withdrawal addresses need to be whitelisted before funds can be withdrawn to them.
How can I activate function "whitelisted addresses"?
2. To protect your account and activate function whitelisted addresses switch on "Withdraw available only to whitelisted addresses;
3. If this function is activated - withdraw available only to whitelisted addresses. To add a new address you need to switch off this function.
4. Disabling this function will block all withdrawals for 24H for security reasons.
To whitelist crypto withdrawal address follow these steps:
3. Select the currency you want to withdraw, enter the amount and withdrawal address or choose one from your list (we're automatically save all you withdraw addresses). Click on Сonfirm;
4. After Withdrawal confirmation you will be able to Save the Address to White List;
5. Add the 2FA code from your Google Authenticator or any other 2FA app;
6. Click Submit;
7. After successful adding to White list, you will receive a pop up "Address added to White List".
To delete the crypto address from White list follow these steps:
1. Click on Delete next to the address, which you want to exclude from White list;
2. Add the 2FA code from your Google Authenticator or any other 2FA app;
3. Click Submit;
4. After successful deleting from White list, you will receive a pop up "XXX address removed from the whitelist". You can cancel the action by click on "Undo".