1. Sign in to your Adara account.
2. On the accounts page, under KYC, select "Pass Identification".
4. Select your country and the type of ID you intend to submit.
5. Upload an image of your identification document.
- The image must be in JPEG or PDF format and no less than 500 KB.
- All corners of the document should be visible.
- The text in the document should be easy to read. Make sure there are no highlights or stains on the photo. Low quality images will be rejected.
- If your document has two pages or two sides (for example, a US ID-card or a CIS passport), both sides/pages must be attached.
- The document must be valid for at least a month. An expired document will be rejected.
- The system does not accept documents that have been digitally altered in any way.
6. Upload a photograph of yourself holding your identification document.
- Your face must be clearly visible in both the selfie and on the photo in the document.
- The photo must be of sufficient quality that the text on the document is readable.
7. Wait for the system to verify your documents. This is typically completed within a few minutes.
You will also receive an email confirmation once verification has completed.