Note that you must verify your identity prior to making a withdrawal.
1. Sign in to your Adara account.
2. Open your wallet and click on the withdrawal button in the upper-right corner of the page.
3. Select the asset you wish to withdraw. Enter the amount and withdrawal address, or choose one from the list of previously used addresses. Click on confirm.
4. If you have enabled two-factor authentication, enter the six-digit verification code displayed within your authentication app.
5. A confirmation request will be sent to your registered email address. You have 30 minutes to click the “Confirm Withdrawal” button or the request will be canceled.
If the confirmation link has expired, you can request that a new one is sent at the transactions page.
6. You can track the status of your withdrawal by visiting the transactions page.
- Confirmation required — your withdrawal request is awaiting confirmation via the email sent to your registered address.
- Confirmed — your withdrawal request has been completed successfully.
- Pending — your withdrawal request is currently being processed.
- Declined — your withdrawal request was declined.